Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September is almost over...

This little cutie started pre-school this year and she loves it already...
she asks me everyday if preschool is on 'this' day...

here is the obligatory picture by the desk...
look how excited she is...

miss creepy eyes here has been my little buddy now for a few hours each week...
she misses her sibs so bad and can't hardly wait for them to be home...

Jenner and her BFF Claire were giving their babies 'blessings' so they would eat good and sleep good and be good for their mommies...
I almost peed when I saw them doing this...

I had a birthday and my adorbs chillins made my day so perfect...
they made me a GIANT poo cookie with custom card and cleaned the ENTIRE house for me...
I was off playing with my sis and my ma shopping and stuffs...
my ma spoiled me also...

this right here is my mostest favorite dish right about now...
Brushetta if you must know...
and it consists of the freshest tomatoes you can find with a few other ingredients that will send your tastebuds into overload...
all without making the calorie count go up too much for the day...
recipe anyone?

this right here almost never happens...
sleep before 10?
what the what?

a girl after mine own heart...
enjoying her sit down with a diet coke...
bliss!

got my toes did for my BerfDay...
thank you Miss K for the devilishly awesome gift!

a sleeping photo at it's finest...
seriously?

went to the rents' house this last weekend and celebrated a BerfDay or two...
this here is a cousin train...

this here child who swore to me that he would never ever ever grow up has turned 12...
12...
seriously?
dropped him off at mutual last night and I found myself making up all sorts of excuses to say, walk him in...
talk to his leaders for a few...
make sure he found a seat...
watch him for a minute...
it was hard y'all...
so hard!
But, he had a great time and can't wait for next week...
UGH!

whilst these sleeping beauties were snoring away at G-ma's...
I was playing the role of insomniac for a few days...
Oh so fun...
BLEH!

gots my hair did in the cutest salon evah...
loved this saying so much I just had to take it's pic!

And there you have it...
our September in a nut-shell...
wanna come play with us in October?

2 comments:

The Belnaps said...

love all of them...pretty good month if you ask me..and seriously..addy cracks me up..she's a darlin crazy fosho! Glad you came down..it's always a good time!

Ryan and Amber said...

Happy berfday to you ms Amy! Hope you and ur darling preschooler both had a cold one in honor of you! Xoxo